Startup India Policies of Uttrakhand
Benefits of Startup India Policies of Uttrakhand:
The startup India policy of Uttrakhand is getting many praises from the people who are taking its advantages. So, here have a look at some of the benefits here:
- Under this scheme, startups will get the monthly allowance of approx Rs. 10, 000 for a maximum period of 1 year.
- If the startup is run by the SC/ST/women/physically challenged Startup or belongs to Category-A regions of MSME Policy 2015 then, the amount of monthly allowance will be Rs. 15, 000.
- You can also get marketing assistance of up to Rs. 5.0 lakhs for marketing/publicity of the innovative product after the full approval of the Start-up Council.
- Payment of up to 100% of the actual cost of Patent Fees can be given to you.
- Startup who has the approval of the Start-up council will be given an option to purchase of land as per the categories defined in the MSME Policy 2015.
- It will give new people a platform to showcase their talent and idea.
Eligibility for Startup India Policies of Uttrakhand:
The startup turnover of every year should not go more than Rs. 25 cores in a financial year.
- The registration date should not be more than 7 years.
- The startup must have all the legal documents which will be required for the process.
- It is fused/enrolled in Uttarakhand or utilizes something like 50 per cent of its aggregate qualified workforce from Uttarakhand, which will exclude contract representatives;
- Changes/adjustment made by the Government of India every now and then regarding the previously mentioned conditions indicated in no 1 to 3 will likewise be material to the State of Uttarakhand.
- Such an element ought not to be an expansion of existing privately-run company; or framed by part up or reproduction of a business as of now in the present.
Click here if you wish to get your Startup recognized under the Startup India Program.