Private Limited Company

Change In Name Of The Company
Starting at INR 2499 onwards

Change In Name Of A Company

Having company’s own name is a sign that company is a legally independent entity, changing of company’s name involves a change in Name clause of MOA (Memorandum Of Association), therefore a special resolution and central government approval is required. A company should be very careful in choosing its name as per the naming guidelines and avoid undesirable names as provided in such naming guidelines. After successful approval of the name of the company, it should be amended in MoA (Memorandum Of Association) and AoA(Articles of Association) and all documents. To ensure compliances to annual return filings and to prevent potential frauds, change of name is not allowed to companies which have defaulted in filing their financial statements.