Startup India Policies of Odisha
Benefits of the Scheme for the Startups:
Under the Startup Odisha Scheme by the Odisha government, you can get many monetary benefits. So, here have a look at the advantages:
- Capital Grant: The capital grant of the capital expense up to a most extreme of Rs.1 crore, which might be given to an affirmed hatchery to set up or scale up brooding office.
- Those universities who come under the recognition of the Central/State Act can rise subsidizing for the advancement of their startup.
- The Startup Council may consider giving a coordinating gift subject to the furthest limit of Rs.5 crore on case-to-case premises.
- Repayment of the utility expense Rs.1 lakh every year for a time of 3 years, which might be given to an affirmed incubator to giving free web, free power, and free tutoring administrations.
- Execution capital allow of Rs.5 lakhs, which might be given to an endorsed incubator for its every fruitful Startup
- Month to month remittance of Rs.20, 000 is Women or Transgender or from Social Categories, for example, SC/ST/SEBC/PH.
- The new idea will get complete equity financing by SEBI registered AIF Category 1 & 2 funds.
- Sanction letter of funding/grant to the entity/founder/ Co-founder by the Government of India or any State Govt.
Eligibility of Startup Odisha Policies :
The citizens of Odisha can get the ultimate monetary benefit of the startup scheme by the government but, he/she should need to follow all the eligibility criteria. So, here have a look:
- The incubator should be from the reputed academic institution/Centre of excellence such as IIT, IIM, NISER, IISER, etc.
- Those who are applying should be approved Incubators.
- The startup should be placed in the state only.
- Startup Council may think to provide a matching grant subject to an upper limit of Rs.5 crore.
Click here if you wish to get your Startup recognized under the Startup India Program.