Startup India Madhya Pradesh Policies
Benefits of Startup India Policies of Madhya Pradesh:
Madhya Pradesh govt. has started one of the best initiatives called Startup India Madhya Pradesh for the people who have some unique concept and idea for startup. The government will support and give help throughout the business. Some of the benefits of the business are as follows:
- New companies will be given premium appropriation of 8% per annum for a time of 3 years on the rate of premium paid on credits acquired from planned banks/money related foundations subject to a most extreme limit of Rs. 4 lakhs for each year.
- Repayment of 25% of rent rental endowment to startup units set up in the state working from hatcheries will be qualified for a time of 3 years subject to a roof of Rs. 3 lakhs for each year from the date of lease installment to hatchery.
- Cost repayment for patent/quality accreditation per unit up to a furthest reaches of Rs. 2 lakhs for local and Rs. 5 lakhs for universal patent/quality accreditation upon effectively accepting them.
- Once promoting help of most extreme Rs. 10 Lakhs to qualified new companies for their item/benefit dispatch in the market after anchoring of least subsidizing of 25% from an enlisted blessed messenger/adventure finance/enrolled hatchery by the startup.
Eligibility Criteria for Recognition of Startups:
Madhya Pradesh government has some interesting policies for the younger generation who are trying to open a company and have innovative idea/creative idea but, to implement this you have to follow some eligibility criteria such as:
- Incubators must have a new and creative idea before applying for the startup.
- Startups working in the incubators need to be listed as business under MSME Act, Govt. of India.
- State government to set up incubators need to host it but, it should be registered with the Nodal agency.
The incubators should have all the real documents which will require registering as the firm.
Click here if you wish to get your Startup recognized under the Startup India Program.